On Tuesday morning, representatives of the Board of Charles County Commissioners, the Charles County Chamber of Commerce, and the Maryland Department of Health briefed the press on plans to commence the county’s Phase I reopening plan on Friday, May 29, 2020.
The speakers were:
- Reuben B. Collins II (D), President, Board of Charles County Commissioners
- Tom Blandford, Chair, Charles County Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Howard Haft, Executive Director, Maryland Primary Care Program, Maryland Department of Health
- John Lewis, Pastor, Servants of Christ, La Plata
- Amanda M. Stewart (D), District 3 Commissioner